Conduent Learning Services focus on five key points of learning content creation and development:
- Communicate with the learner: understand what the learner needs beyond the limits of the training event; make sure they understand what’s in it for them.
- Create engaging learning content: avoid boring lectures and “read and click” eLearning courses; focus on active analysis, critical skills and applying concepts.
- Make it meaningful: group critical content into meaningful, performance-related events.
- Make it memorable: provide remarkable content that sticks with your learners.
- Choose the modalities: plan and execute taking time, place, topic and learner levels into account.
Innovative Custom Training for Multiple Platforms
Use our innovative and creative multimedia team to provide voice talent, video editing, custom graphics or animation to your custom training in a modality and platform that will serve your learners best:
- Instructor-led Training (ILT): Live training from our experts or yours with flawlessly crafted learning content.
- Virtual Instructor-led Training (VILT): Training development for Saba 8 Virtual Classroom platform, WebEx, Adobe Connect, Live Meeting, GoToWebinar and ReadyTalk.
- eLearning: Levels 0, 1, 2 and 3 eLearning development in Articulate Studio, Articulate Storyline, Trivantis Lectora, Adobe Captivate, Forceten and Flash.
- eLearning for SCORM/AICC: Conformant Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- eLearning HTML5: Support for deployment across multiple devices and browsers, including desktops, laptops and tablets (including iPad).
- Informal and social learning delivered via portal and mobile applications.