Conduent Mortgage Services has more than a decade of experience implementing mortgage-specific document collaboration technologies. Our goal is to guide you on your eMortgage journey.
We’ve worked with lenders of all sizes, and have gained in-depth knowledge of the best practices to streamline your processes, reduce clicks and ensure exceptional collaboration.
Here are some of the ways we’re different—and how we can make a difference for you:
- Experienced consultants—Each of our account managers has received Six Sigma training to ensure we execute your project in an efficient and streamlined manner. In addition, our team has deployed hundreds of BlitzDocs custom-configured solutions.
- Rapid implementation—Conduent gets BlitzDocs up and running fast so you’ll quickly experience cost savings and increased collaboration.
- Personal service—You’ll be assigned a dedicated client services representative who will ensure seamless efficiency from implementation through go-live, and provide ongoing maintenance. Your support team is always available to help with any immediate issues that arise.
Just Steps to Deployment
A typical deployment starts with a project planning session to help our team get to know yours—and to understand your processes. We’ll share BlitzDocs documentation, and evaluate your infrastructure and configuration needs.
BlitzDocs code provides tremendous flexibility in configuring to your loan process workflow. Your account manager will work with you to define, configure and test document indexing, stacking orders and workflow for automated routing and notifications.
Once the system has been tested and your employees have been trained, Conduent Mortgage Services will support your go-live initiative, providing hands-on floor support for trained users and providing a site support transition and implementation user awareness plan.
Training and Ongoing Support
BlitzDocs is intuitive, easy to learn and easy to use. To make sure that happens, Conduent offers both online and on-site software training.
As part of our training sessions, Conduent provides:
- Training curriculum for both users and trainers within your organisation
- Customised training tutorials tailored for your company’s specific solution
- Webinars for our customers highlighting feature enhancements and site upgrades
Conduent Mortgage Services provides technical support and services directly to you, with no outsourcing. Our technical team offers both standard and after-hours support.
- Standard Technical Support: With standard technical support, all services and duration of support are outlined in your contract.
- After-Hours Support: After-hours support contracts provide extended support seven days a week. This service allows for support and maintenance during the later stages of implementation and ensures you have a resource to contact if problems arise.